Cross Edge PS3 (Käytetty)
- Myymälä Vantaa 2
- Varasto Vantaa Ei varastossa
Ennennäkemätön asetelma, jossa pääset pelaamaan kuuluisilla sankarihahmoilla viidestä eri roolipelistä! Sankarimme joutuvat imetyksi painajaismaailmaan, jossa pahan ruumiillistuma kerää sieluja eri ulottuvuuksista. Jos häntä ei estetä, sielut jäävät ikuisesti vaeltelemaan ja maailmanloppu on oven takana.
- Dynaaminen taistelusysteemi toimii jouhevasti erityylisten sankarien kanssa
- Lukematon määrä yhdistelmähyökkäyksiä, jotka tehoavat eri tavoin. Kehittele maksimaalista tuhoa tekeviä komboja!
- Super Mario tyyliset luolastot, joissa voit hyppiä, juosta ja etsiä aarteita. Ei enää tylsiä kävelyluolastoja
- Hahmoja mm. Disgaesta, Spectral Soulsista ja Darkstalkersista!
- Toimi sankariesi vaatturina: pue naishahmot seksikkäämmiksi ja miehet tyyliniekoiksi. Vaatteet muuttavat lisäksi hahmojen kykyjä
Cross Edge is the result of an unprecedented collaboration between five major Japanese game publishers. Nippon Ichi Software, Capcom, Namco Bandai, Gust, and Idea Factory have joined forces to create a Strategy RPG unlike any other and exclusive to PlayStation 3.
The story of Cross Edge follows the adventures of hero and heroine York Neely and Miki Aiba. Awaking in a strange world, they are soon sought out by a little girl named May. She tells them that the world around them was created from souls gathered from other worlds and that if this stealing of souls from other places does not stop, sooner or later those other places--that is reality--will disappear forever. To stop this from happening they will have to defeat this new world's evil master by releasing all the souls now confined to his nightmare world. To do this they will need all the special abilities that they possess, as well as the help they will gain from others that they meet on their travels.
Cross Edge is a traditional Japanese role-playing game complete with world map, random battles, level grinding, item combining/creation using alchemy, etc. It also features heroes and villains from game franchises published by Gust, Capcom, Nippon Ichi, Namco Bandai and Idea Factory. As players set about freeing the trapped souls supporting the nightmare world that they are stuck in, they engage in turn-based team battles. This is where the characters from previous games come in. Players must enlist them to join in party-based battles. Success in these battles is based on the ability to string together specific moves into chain attack sequences, which in turn unlock even stronger combinations when successful. Players can also increase their characters' stats and abilities by acquiring additional costumes called 'forms' and redressing their characters in them. Female characters physical appearances can also be changed based on the form they're wearing.
The goal of the game is to release souls. You can find and collect souls by searching around area maps. Exposure to souls can grant players items or unlock events. Along with soul related events, maps will also point players to other helpful locations such as event points, points at which other events may occur, and save points, where you can save your game as well as buy, sell and trade items.
- Cross Edge combines classic RPG combat with a grid-based Strategy RPG combat to create a hybrid battle system. In combat, a square grid will appear beneath the units. Some units are better at close combat and others at a distance, so players must strategically move their units to battle enemies.
- In combat, some units can toss up enemies and chain combo various moves for extra damage, like in a fighting game.
- By using characters from Gust titles, players can use alchemy to craft weapons.
- Change costumes to increase character’s stats and abilities, and in some cases revealing cut scenes.
- Explore dungeons to run, jump and attack.
- Cross Edge is bilingual. Players have the option to choose between English or Japanese voiceovers.
- Add to your PlayStation trophy collection as you play through the game.