- Myymälä Vantaa Ei varastossa
- Varasto Vantaa Ei varastossa
On the eve of the franchise's 30th anniversary since the original Spy Hunter was released to arcades in 1983, the new Spy Hunter races forward on its most thrilling and dangerous ride yet. The player once again takes on the role of the "Agent," the driver of the high-tech G-6155 Interceptor supercar, armed extensively with advanced weaponry, and ready to take on a global terrorist organization set on world domination.
The Interceptor seamlessly transforms from supercar to off-road assault vehicle to speed boat, allowing players to go where they like within the game's branching mission tracks. Players can choose to outfit and upgrade the Interceptor's many weapons and high tech gadgets as they like throughout the course of the game. And for the first time, the Agent will have additional support in the form of an unmanned aerial support drone, allowing players to plan their destruction when assaulting enemy agent strongholds. Spy Hunter also features thrilling crash choreography and a camera system that follows the action in slow motion to let players savour the destruction they created.
- Take control of the all new G-8155 Interceptor and transform into new vehicles such as a sleek snowmobile and off-road 4x4.
- Engage both new and old foes as you battle through more than 15 dangerous missions across four new regions.
- Utilise a new and advanced customisable weapons system, including Auto-Tracking Turrets and an Energy Shield.
- Customise your G-8155 Interceptor with advanced weapons and technology to challenge Nostra in all-new end-level Boss Battles.