Monster Box PC (CD)
- Myymälä Vantaa Ei varastossa
- Varasto Vantaa Ei varastossa
Sisältää Giants, Evolva ja Sacrifice pelit!
Hirviöitä jokaisen makuun, tässä hirviömäisessä hirviö triplaboksissa.
- Giants - Hilarous, you get to play 3 races through a great storyline.
- Evolva - A tactical shoot-em-up in a stunning 3d world
- Sacrifice - You portray an alien wizard who escapes his ruined dimension to a new, even weirder one
Giants: Citizen Kabuto is an odd little game. It takes place on a small island populated by short, big-headed people who speak with Scottish accents. They are called Smarties. Out to sea the evil Sea Reapers plot to retake the island for themselves, and they've created a 30-foot-tall monster named Kabuto to help them with their task. To this world come the Meccarins, a trio of humanlike spacemen who wear powered armor and have jetpacks. They arrive and befriend the Smarties against the Sea Reapers, and Kabuto breaks free from Sea Reaper control. All heck breaks loose.
- Windows 95, 98, Me only (not XP compatible)
- Choose one of three races to battle across twenty-five island rendered in full 3D, all beautifully detailed unlike any game environment you've ever experienced
- Hours and hours of pulse-pounding, story-driven single-player campaign, complete with outrageous cut-scenes
- Battle up to 10 players over LAN or the Internet via TCP/IP (monthly subsciption fee may be required, please see software documentation)
- Battle from 1st or 3rd person perspective in addition to the revolutionary Kabuto Mouth-Cam and Foot Stomp/Crunch view
A tactical shoot-em-up for the PC, immerses the player in a visually stunning 3-D world, offering a rich game-playing experience. Driven by Computer Artworks' A-Life technology, this world and its alien inhabitants form a challenging environment.
The player must fight against an alien parasite that has infected a planet. This parasite has an army of guardians to protect it, and they will have to be stopped if the player is to ultimately stop the parasite itself. The player takes control of a team of customizable creatures called Genohunters and guides them through a unique gaming world, mixing the excitement of a fast-paced shoot-em-up with the tactical elements of a strategy game.
You portray an alien wizard who escapes his ruined dimension to a new, even weirder one. Five gods rule this new world. Noble Persephone is the goddess of life, simple James controls the Earth, bombastic Pyro controls fire, wicked Charnel rules destruction and death, and the haughty Stratos (voiced by Tim Curry) is master of air. They bicker and fight throughout. It's your choice whom to serve before each mission. In addition, each mission you complete bestows upon you some of their unique powers and monsters. Because the campaign is dependent upon which god you serve and when, you'll end up with vastly different power combinations each time you play.