Cities XL Limited Edition PC (DVD)
- Myymälä Vantaa 1
- Varasto Vantaa Ei varastossa
Limited Edition contents:
- 6 In-Game Buildings/Monuments - Lost Angeles City Hall, Berlin Victory Column, Liev Saint-Vladimir cathedral, San Francisco Grand Hotel Paris Opra Garnier and the New York 40th Wall Street Building
- 5 Additional Maps for Solo Mode
- 2 Permanent Megastructures - Big Ben & Houses of Parliament and Maya Pyramid of Chichn Itz
- Special Add-Ons - T-shirt for your avatar and a "web distinction"
- Large format Cities XL poster
- 3 original Cities XL postcards
Cities XL sets a new benchmark in the city-builder game category by fusing, for the first time, the city builder genre with an MMO. Offline, it offers all the benefits of the leading city builders, through the creation and development of a photorealistic city in which managing your resources and population categories, will be essential to success. Online, it proposes an entirely new layer to the experience in allowing the players to trade resources with others, participate to the construction of Mega structures, or visit the entire planet via your avatar.
- Photorealistic Quality: A graphical reference in the genre that enables a wide variety of city types with a photorealistic quality.
- Play Solo or Online: Discover all the features of a classical city builder in a great solo campaign before discovering a complete universe online, giving the game an hugely extended lifespan.
- Interact with hundreds of thousands of other players online and develop your friend network:
- Trade resources with other players
- Manage the construction of Mega structures such as the Eiffel Tower or the Statue Of Liberty
- Discuss the game with your friends in a full 3D chat
- Visit the profiles of the other players and leave comments
- Publish a blog to share your progress
- Visit an Entire Planet: Create your avatar and discover a world of different cities.
- Protect the Environment: Beware the pollution level of your town as your citizens are sensitive to their living environment and could run away. Get organised with the other players of the Planet to limit CO2 emissions and avoid endangering them and natural disasters.
- Enrich your Game Experience thanks to the GEMS (Gameplay Extensions Modules): Discover real economic management Tycoon Games through the management of a ski resort, a beach resort, an airport and an ever grow